For those who can access the web report from the outside (Internet) but cannot change the router settings (i.e. cannot change the port forwarding settings of the router). You can change the IP address of the web reporter PC manually.
1. To check out the IP details of your old Time Clock (Web Reporter) PC:
- Click Start Menu > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Local Area Connection / Onboard LAN > Details
2. To set a static IP and DNS Server address in Windows in your new PC:
- Click Start Menu > Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center. (For Windows 8 and higher, search for and open Control Panel and select Network And Internet).
- Click Change adapter settings.
- Right-click on Local Area Connection / Onboard Lan and click on Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on Properties.
- Select Use the following IP address and enter the IP address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway. and DNS server. Click OK and close the Local Area Connection properties window.