HTTP IoT RFID reader breakthrough.
Engineered for cloud platform.
Integrated with the simplest HTTP platform.
Embedded with relay control.
It is a simple but powerful IoT RFID reader.
HTTP web client RFID reader with PHP/ASP enabled.
Perfect RFID solutions for HTTP server.
Upon RFID card detected by the RFID reader, the IoT RFID reader will send a GET request to the web server and requesting the page avea.php. The server responses with standard HTTP reply to the RFID reader with embedded controls between <AVEA> and </AVEA> tags.
- cloud based http web client
- page extension .php, .asp, .cfm, .pl, .htm and .html
- HTTP web server systems IIS and ASP from Microsoft; Apache with PHP with MySQL database server from Unix/Linux; standard html web server
Equipped with relay control
Great for applications of door access control.
- NC - normal close, it is connected to C normally
- C - common, it will connects to either NO or NC, but not both
- NO - normal open, it is open circuit normally
All in one RFID reader.
Just plug and play.
AVEA provides you with the TCP/IP Ethernet based RFID reader / terminal. It is implemented as a
standalone HTTP web client (i.e. no extra computer is needed).